Wesser Creek Village | Our 2 cabin mountain large family property in NC has all the space and amenities your family will need for a wonderful retreat! Plenty of space and seclusion await your family at our 11BR, 8.5BA property capable of sleeping 30 persons in plush, hybrid memory foam beds! You will enjoy the peaceful nature of the property complete with 2 cabins; The Hive Lodge and The Historic Ol Gun Range Cabin. You will love the quiet outdoor places, hammocks, peaceful pond, fire pits, pool table, ping pong table and much more!
Over the past couple of years we have gained insight from our guests, friends, and family as to what exactly makes our North Carolina mountain cabin so special to them. We decided to list them for you!
- Large Family Space(Unlike many cabin rentals we do not overcrowd our spaces. We host our own families here and have thoughtfully laid out the interior for larger group sizes. You and your family will have plenty of space to spread out and even disappear to a quiet place on the property when needed).
- Views from the Hive(Phenomenal sunrises, quirky sunsets, all season views of Waterrock Knob, Newfound Gap and Great Smoky Mountains National Park)
- The Decor(My wife and I make all of the art, photography, and many of the furniture pieces ourselves. We want everything to be local, crafty, and add to our simple and relaxing goals for the cabin. We love the Smoky Mountains and we want to share that with all of our guests)!
- Seclusion(1.5 miles up a gravel road gets you a very secluded escape from normal life! After all, isn’t that the point? The peaceful streams on both sides provide a nice ambient background noise on the porch or decks as well).
- Handicap Accessible at The Hive - although there are no ADA approved handrails we are accessibility friendly. We have a level, wheelchair accessible entrance on each level. There is also a stand up shower on each level for those with mobility issues. The doorways on the lower level are very wide and the space is great for those in wheelchairs!